Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Cookie Monster

I definitely feel like a cookie monster right about now...eating a bag of Famous Amos as I type. Fall has finally arrived in NY and you can feel it in the drop of temperature, especially when walking to the subway. The air is crisp and I can actually wear fall booties during my daily escapades in the city.I feel like I can breathe without my nostrils being clogged with the sewer stench of summer. Tonight I am hitting up the Mets game with my friend, Shayla, you can check out her travel blog and show her some love. On another note, been on an awesome spiritual path and am learning to be in acceptance, re-shift my perceptions on what I prioritize, continually learning on how to be an awesome GF and the idea of focusing on choosing to act from a place of love than fear. All good things!

"When you fight the truth of the way things are, you create a state of fear, upset and tunnel vision. This destroys your ability to see clearly. It keeps you from finding solutions and it forces you to act in a way that magnifies the problem"- Bill Ferguson


No comments:

Post a Comment